Acceptable use policy
The materials distributed on this site can be used free of charge by individuals, corporations, commercial and non-commercial users as long as they are within the scope of the agreement. Please check the “Frequently Asked Questions” section for details.
Illustrations on this site will not be used in the following cases.
• Use for purposes that are offensive to public order and morals
• Aggressive, discriminatory, sexual, or radical use that damages the image of the material
• Uses related to antisocial forces and illegal activities
• Redistribute and sell the material itself as content and products (including LINE Creators’ stamps, etc.)
• In addition, when the author deems it inappropriate
You can use the materials on this site for free, but we have not abandoned the copyright. The copyright of all materials is owned by me, Mentaiko-man.
The material can be freely edited and processed within the scope of the rules. However, there is no transfer or transfer of copyright depending on the presence or absence of processing or the degree of processing.
We are not responsible for any troubles caused by using the material.
All terms are subject to change without notice. Please note that.